Are you comfortably numb?

Thursday, August 12, 2004

This is approximately my third attempt at a blog. I gave up because I found it boring, and if I found it boring to talk about my life, I can't imagine how bored everyone else was. However a couple of people have asked me to start it up again, and given they are people very dear to me, I thought I would oblige!

Anyway, I haven't got anything particularly interesting to say right now, apart from I'd like to take a minute to pay tribute to the great invention that is the paracetamol ---->

*tribute*

And now a moment to laugh at the Americans for having banned it ----->

*muahahahaha*

So I'll see you all later.

Bec

1 Comments:

  • Particularly funny since they started using Aspartame (TM) when it hadn't been properly approved.

    But that's what happens when business gets involved in politics, I guess.

    By Blogger Paul (probably - maybe Liz), at 11:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home