Are you comfortably numb?

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Upside down... boy you turn me, inside out

Diana Ross is the best.

I'm in a pensive mood. I need to eat something, but given its 22:09, I am reluctant to consume carbohydrates, which makes deciding what to eat vastly more complicated.

I want a boyfriend (pathetic, but honest).

Tomorrow is the first Monday in ages I don't have to get up early.

Life is good.

Nick preached well tonight, even though at points I thought I was going to fall asleep.

God is good.

How many statements can I make without having to write more than one sentence on a subject?

I think I will have some fish with sweetcorn and peas, and of course tartare sauce.

Goodnight.

1 Comments:

  • great couple of posts :)

    I am very much seeing your points about Christmas....but totally not seeing your points about late night carbohydrate consumption and greasy food :P

    By Blogger Simon, at 2:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home