Are you comfortably numb?

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Just another manic... Wednesday, Thursday, Friday...

This week is soo busy. I'm amazed I have time to post on here as well as do everything else, but I'm a girl with her priorities sorted. Just a quick summary of these 3 days:

Wednesday: prepare Zig Zag talk, lunch at McQs to discuss said talk, go to Warden Park CU, continue preparing ZZ talk whilst cooking dinner, eat dinner, go to Bible Study.

Thursday: gym, work 12-3, finish preparing talk, do ZZ, give people lifts home, go to Sainsburys, have dinner, go to C's house for deep spiritual talks

Friday: go to McQs for pastoral guidance ;) work 12-3, go to pregnancy crisis centre 3:30-5, eat, work 6-close.

OH THE FUN!

Still, I do like being busy. The Bible Study last night was a-m-a-z-i-ng. Nick was answering a question about the spirit and I don't have time to elaborate now but I will do cos it was JOLLY GOOD!

My talk went fine today as well. They knew all the things I got wrong- relief. One amusing moment:

Me: Does anyone actually know what a manger is?

Child: It's like a cot but with hay in it.

AHAHAHAHA!

Oh the farce that Christmas is!

Bye. x

Now playing: some crappy version of Friday I'm In Love which has weasled its way onto my playlist!

1 Comments:

  • 1. Am enjoying the posts. Keep up the good work!

    2. Looking forward to the fuller account of Nick's explanation.

    By Blogger Cora, at 7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home