Are you comfortably numb?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Happy Birthday Me

Yes, it's official. I am no longer a teenager. Halfway to 40 and all that, as some keep reminding me. The purpose of this post, however, is not to bemoan my entrance into alleged maturity, but to bid you farewell from the posting spot I am currently most familiar with. As of tomorrow, my residence will be in Edgbaston (at least during term-time). So, so long, farewell, adieu and all the rest of it. I'm sure I'll carry on posting while I'm in Birmingham, but of course I'll have a really busy social life and everything...

See you in Brum. xxx

1 Comments:

  • belated happy birthday to you !! hope you had a good day ,have a great time at uni ,ru going to reunion ? si safe back from zambia ,God bless you ,X

    By Anonymous anne, at 12:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home