Are you comfortably numb?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Good news

... I got the job as one of the news editors for Redbrick starting next term - I'm well chuffed!

In other news, I managed to burn a CD successfully with no hassle, and it's now playing on my CD player - amazing!

Have to now go and write an essay over which I am tearing my hair out... 'Did the Bourbon Monarchy seal its own fate in Revolutionary France?' All I can think of is chocolate biscuits... still, at least we've moved on from European 16th century population surges...

Peace out ;)

2 Comments:

  • Well done on the job.

    By Blogger Cora, at 2:45 am  

  • just to reiterate what cora said...congrats on the job. as i don't speak "proper" english i'm baffled as to what "well chuffed" means...but i'm assuming it's good :)

    By Blogger Matt, at 2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home