Are you comfortably numb?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Life and all that

In between the political rantings, here's just a quick update on my life.

First of all, I hope you like the new format of the blog. It's not quite exactly how I want it yet, but I spent long enough messing around with the template and can't be bothered to pore over HTML any longer.

Second, I've got a job! Thanks to all of you who prayed for me and suggested job options etc. It's with a local publishing company (just 5 mins walk away which is very handy) doing telesales... but it's warm calling to already existent clients, so it's not too bad. Also, all the people are lovely and it's a really nice atmosphere (small companies are always better for atmosphere!). So I'm really enjoying it so far.

Third... oh no wait, there isn't a third. Apart from it being ridiculously hot. But then most of you reading this can probably appreciate that..

Fourth, I've just remembered a third thing. Blogfeeds! I was introduced to this marvel of technology a couple of weeks ago and I haven't looked back. Blogfeeds has changed my life! Do you suffer from fruitlessly clicking on links to your friends' blogs only to find they haven't updated them? Wish there were a way to JUST KNOW if they'd done a new post? Well, now there is! Try bloglines at www.bloglines.com. It's FREE! And it's just SO easy to use!

Anyway, I have quite a few ideas for various posts at the moment which are germinating in my mind so no doubt there'll be plenty for you to argue over soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home