Are you comfortably numb?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Birmingham Mail Column

Several people have asked me what's going on with the column in the Mail I was offered, so here's a quick update. I sent off the sample column a while ago and didn't hear anything, so kept badgering and got an email back a couple of weeks ago. They relaunched the paper a year ago and changed a lot of features, and they're currently reviewing how that's gone and making the necessary resulting changes, so he wants to leave it till Christmas when that's finished. Also, he said he wants to pay me for it (!!!!!) so he wants to work out if that's possible. Although to be honest, a column is a column is a column... it would be worth more than money in terms of my career. BUT, he did say that my sample column was 'just what he was looking for', which is ace, so watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home