Are you comfortably numb?

Monday, March 26, 2007

Exams

Well, I've just seen my (provisional, but it never usually changes) examination timetable.

Positives:
Exams don't start till 18th May. Plenty of revision time.
They are all really spread out.
I only have 4.
2 of them are in the morning.

Negatives:
Exams start on the 18th of May. Argh.
I have FOUR! That's 12 whole hours of torture.
2 of them are in the afternoon.
And worst of all....
MY LAST EXAM IS ON 6TH JUNE, ABOUT 6 DAYS AFTER EVERYONE ELSE'S.

So while all my friends are out having fun, getting tanned and wiling the time away without a care in the world, I will be stuck in my room revising.

Joy.

I hate exams.

1 Comments:

  • Warwick exams ran to the end of June. Still do for that matter. Latest in the country. Anyway. I'll think of some celebration for afterwards :)

    By Blogger étrangère, at 12:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home