Are you comfortably numb?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So many blog posts, so little time...

At the moment there are so many things going on in my head and I do want to eventually blog on all of them but I don't have time right now!

So watch out for future posts on:

- the conclusion to the submission/obey debate (at least in my head)
- thoughts on N.T. Wright in view of this article and the evangelical scene in general
- tentative ramblings on Derrida's approach to deconstructivism following a (very superficial) mini-essay on postmodernism last night
- the annoying nature of characters in Neighbours such as Lolly.

But for now, I am going to pack my bags and go and see the man I love! No doubt posts will be made while I am procrastinating for the rest of this week (aren't deadlines on the first day of term lovely?)

Happy Wednesday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home